I am Mike Pereira, a Realtor with over nineteen years of experience practicing in the state of Rhode Island, I am also license in both Massachusetts and Connecticut. I take pride in my career and my main focus is helping others navigate the process of buying and selling real estate. I merge old-fashioned customer service and face to face conversations with technology to better serve my client base of buyers, sellers and investors.
- 2022 Rhode Island Realtor of the Year
- 2021 & 2022 President of the Greater Providence Board
- 2022 Board of Director for the National Association of Realtors
- 2022 Board of Director for the Rhode Island Association of Realtors
- 2019 Greater Providence Board of Realtors Treasurer
- 2019 Greater Providence Board of Realtors Finance Committee Chair
- 2005-06 Radio Host of Real Estate Weekly on 1380 WNRI
- 2006-2008 Radio Co-Host of RI Real Estate Insiders on WPRO
- 2005 & 2006 Guest Realtor on HGTV’s My house is worth what?
- 2008-2010 Director for the Greater Providence Board of Realtors
- 2009-2010 Executive for the Greater Providence Board of Realtors
- 2007-2010 Co-Chairmen of the Greater Providence Board of Realtors Charity Golf Committee
- 2008-2010 Chairmen of the technology Committee for the Greater Providence Board of Realtors
My personal life revolves around my family and hobbies. I live with my amazing wife Susan and my two wonderful step-daughters Madison and Delaney in Northern Rhode Island. When I am not working I can be found in the garage. I enjoy photography, fishing, watching hockey and am also a automotive enthusiast.
7 Franklin Rd, East Greenwich, RI 02818 USA